Terms and Conditions
Natural High Kitesurf & Events B.V.
3253 MH Ouddorp
Zeeland, The Netherlands
Contact: Chris de Bruine
Commercial Court of Registration: Rotterdam
Commercial Register No.: 24343542
VAT No.: NL819481762B01
Tel: +31 (0) 187 72 39 24
1 LEGAL STATEMENT
- By using the Natural High website and by ordering products from Natural High via the website or by phone or email, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions set out underneath. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions you should not use this website.
2 CLOSURE OF PURCHASE CONTRACT AND CANCELLATION
- Claims from Natural High on the website or in other media do not state any final offers, they state however an invitation to a possible offer for customers. An order by a customer becomes a valid offer when a purchase is completed. When an order is placed by a customer they receive a confirmation per email. This confirmation does not incur that the offer has been accepted by Natural High. The purchase is only classed as final when the delivery confirmation of the ordered products is sent by Natural High.
- If Natural High cannot fulfil the order made by a customer or should certain products in an order not be available then the customer will be informed.
- Natural High reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract in cases of print or wording mistakes on the website.
- The customer has a cancellation right without reason with a withdrawal period of 14 days whereby Saturdays and Sundays do not classify as work days. The period starts from the day of receipt of the products by the customer. It is sufficient when the withdrawal explanation is send during this period. The customer has no right to cancel for used products or on purchases of audio or video recordings if these are seen as being „opened“ by the customer.
- Should the customer withdraw from the contract, Natural High will return money paid by the customer within 14 days. If the customer wishes to use the paid sum as a credit on other products, than this is possible.
- The resulting return costs of sending a product back have to be paid by the customer. If the customer wishes to make an exchange then the delivery costs for sending out the new product will be covered by Natural High. Should Natural High send the customer an incorrect or faulty product then Natural High will pay the return delivery costs back to the customer within 14 days of receipt of the return.
- All offers are valid as long as stocks last. Should a supplier despite contractual agreement with Natural High not be able to deliver the ordered products then Natural High has the right to cancel a contract with a customer. In this case the customer will be informed in good time that the ordered product cannot be delivered. Any already paid monies will be returned within 14 days of cancellation to the customer or used for other products if this is the wish of the customer.
- Should nothing different be requested by the customer then the delivery address entered by the customer will be used.
- The delivery periods stated in the order and delivery confirmations or on the website pages apply. Natural High has a duty to ensure that the order is delivered within 30 days of the order.
- If a delivery is not possible to a customer, be it because the customer was not reachable at the provided delivery address, although the time of delivery was within the stated delivery period or if the address provided was incorrect, then the customer will cover the costs of the unsuccessful delivery.
- The delivery is sent from the Natural High stock, the same location where the delivery starts with the delivery company. When the order is in the hands of the delivery company, at the latest when it leaves Natural High stock, the risk is in the hands of the customer. The risk is also in the hands of the customer if there is a delay in the delivery due to reasons caused by not being present upon delivery.
- Delivery and performance mistakes due to acts of God are not the responsibility of Natural High. The results of outside influences give Natural High the right to delay a delivery or to cancel non completed parts of orders. Acts of God include strike, blockades, import and export restrictions and other national interventions regardless whether they effect directly Natural High or distributors to Natural High.
- In the case of effects of acts of God which will cause a delay of a delivery, we will of course inform the customer without delay.
- Please note that products of the brand Burton cannot be shipped outside Europe.
4 PAYMENT AND LATE PAYMENTS
- All product prices at Natural High are gross prices, include the legal sales tax of the particular country and are stated in Euros. The prices include VAT and all incurred expenses at the time of the order until otherwise revoked.
In some countries there may be differences of exchange rates for payments in other currencies than Euro. Natural High converts currencies based on the exchange rates of European Central Bank.
- Customers from not EU countries can order at Natural High minus sales tax. The removal of the land specific taxes is in charge of the customer and is not under the responsibility of Natural High. Eventually incoming tariffs have to pay the customer.
- The retail price is payable upon placement of an order.
- The customer can pay the order sum by credit card, cheque or prepayment and in all EU countries can also pay by cash on delivery. In the case of payment on delivery a delivery charge is incurred.
- Should the customer delay in paying, Natural High has the right to charge interest on the delayed payment to the level of 5%, the recommended rate set by the Austrian National Bank. If Natural High chooses to incur a higher rate of interest for delay, Natural High has the right to implement this.
5 INVOKE A WITHHOLDING RIGHT AFTER NOTIFICATION OF DEFECTS
A right to withhold may be invoked by the customer only when his complaints have been recognised legally or by Natural High.
6 PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All of our deliveries and performances occur under proprietary right. Until the delivered/ordered products have been paid for in full by the customer they remain the property of Natural High.
- The guarantee period covers 1 year and begins the day the customer accepts the product.
- Claims against Natural High regards a manufacture guarantee are legally excluded. Requirements in line with a manufacturer guarantee can only be claimed against the manufacturer and not Natural High.
- The guarantee is not valid against wear and tear caused by normal daily use of a product.
- Should a product be faulty or damaged then Natural High is entitled to choose either to provide a repair or remedy of the fault, or a replacement product. If Natural High is not able to repair the problem or provide a replacement or the time taken to carry this out is longer than the appropriate time period expected then the customer is entitled to cancel his purchase or to ask for an appropriate reduction from the retail price.
- If a warranty claim should occur on a product ordered online, the customer can return it to the contact address provided. Should it arise that the product does not have a fault that falls under warranty then Natural High will bill the customer the costs of carrying out a warranty claim and returning the product to the customer.
- Natural High uses reasonable endeavours to make the Natural High site easy to use and free of problems. Natural High makes no (and expressly disclaims all) warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness and/or currency, with respect to this site or its contents including but not limited to all information accessible via this site, products and materials, text graphics, hyperlinks and with respect to sites accessed from the Natural High website.
9 PARTNER LINKS
- Natural High has chosen partners to have links from its site. However these sites are not within our control and we cannot be held responsible in any way for the content or services on these sites nor can we vouch for the privacy practices operated on those sites.
10 DATA PROTECTION
- The customer is aware of the type, extent, location and purpose for the collection, processing and utilisation of personal data obtained from the completion of an order or the registration of an email newsletter.
- The customer gives his/her consent for this collection, processing and utilisation of personal data.
11 APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This web site was created and is served from Austria, Austrian law therefore governs it and should any legal discrepancy occur, it will be dealt with in an Austrian court of law.
- If the customer has not general legal jurisdiction in his/her country, has changed residence since the purchase contract was made or has a temporary residence in another country or his/her residence is not fixed/known at the time of the suit, then Schladming will be applied as the jurisdiction for any disputes arising as a result of a contract.
12 SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
- Should certain terms of the current contract be ineffective or unfeasable or after contract closure be ineffective or unfeasable, then the validity of the contract still remains unchanged. The above stated terms satisfy in the case that a contract is incomplete.